Squash Etiquette Guidelines
1. For each match, one team will provide the scorer (marker), and the other team a referee.
2. The referee is in charge of the match and is the ultimate and sole arbiter for any decisions.
3. The referee can overrule any of the scorers’ calls ( the scorer should make the initial calls faults, not up, down, out - but not lets or strokes).
4. The scorer cannot overrule the referees’ calls, and should not question/argue with the referee.
5. Both referee and scorer should pay attention and watch every rally – you can’t make a correct decision if you not watching.
6. Whether you’re a player or spectator, accept the referees decision, it may not always be right, but just grin and bear it and play the next point.